Slideshow Widget

Aoife's Smash Cake }

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I've been slacking, and I feel pretty terrible about that but...big things have happened since I blogged last! First of all, we bought a house! We got a great deal and I'm so glad that we finally own our own home. It feels so great to be home owners! Secondly, I'm officially out of the Army as of 12 days ago. It's an amazing relief and I am so glad that I am out, and can enjoy my life with my family. On to bigger and better things!



Four days until Aoife is one and I can hardly believe it. I feel like just yesterday I was super pregnant, begging for her to come out already! Now she has (almost) 4 teeth, crawls all over the place, is getting super confident in standing up without support and using her walker more. Her personality is coming out more and more every day. She is the silliest, most beautiful little girl EVER. I enjoy watching her grow up, but it is a bit bittersweet! We decided to do her cake smash pictures today because my Mom is here visiting from Florida! Enjoy!

Cake from The Sugarplum Cake Shoppe in Colorado Springs.














One Response to “Aoife's Smash Cake }”